  • Subject: RE: MRP Planning Date
  • From: Beth Norris <BNorris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:31:00 -0500

My understanding of the planned start date is this is the date the system
starts the MRP120 bucket for.  For example:  If your start date is Jan 1,
2000 and your MRP120 shows 7 day buckets for the first 26 periods that is
weekly for the entire year.  If your start date is Jan 1, 2000 and your
MRP120 shows 7 day buckets for the first 12 (basically three months) and
then 30 day buckets for the next 8 periods.  That would be weekly buckets
through the third week or so of March and then monthly thereafter for the
rest of the year. So if you are running MRP reports in April - your reports
would have the first bucket as the whole month.