we are on bpcs version 6.00.04 and are starting to take the plunge to version
6.01.01. (i hope i have that right). to get there my understanding is that we
need to install version 6.01.00 and then the cum upgrade package to get to
version 6.01.01. i called the help line to ask if there are any more cum
packages after this on and was told that there will be no more cum packages for
version 6.01. instead the help desk told me that i had to order 'BMR BUNDLES"
through my account rep. what are your experiences with version 6.01.xx? have
people that have installed version 6.01 had to resort to applying lots of
individual BMR's or BMR BUNDLES? is there a reason why SSA doesn't package all
of these BMR's up into a controlled distribution? what has the BMR activity
been on version 6.01.xx as opposed to version 6.04.xx?

chick doe
barton instrument systems

+---