  • Subject: Re: Taxable Freight?
  • From: "Devin Bowen" <devinbowen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:38:04 -0800

thanks everyone for the feedback . . . creative ideas still welcome!

for the record - the SSA Helpline rep I talked to just called back and acknowledged that this has been an issue for multiple clients.  I had stated that SSA hadn't heard about the requirement - this turned out NOT to be true.  Just true for one helpline rep (who also knows about the requirement now!).  Just wanted to set the record straight!

Devin