  • Subject: RE: RAR "Z" 405 CD Receivables
  • From: Steve Segerstrom <SSegerstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:42:33 -0600

By the by, we are version 6.00.04/april cum.

We age out every 90 days and create members in the RAR file. We used native
BPCS but modified the lookups so that a user could specify what they wanted
(open, last 3 months, YTD, last year and over 2 years) and then override the
member  based on those parameters. We keep EVERYTHING (yes that is not a
typo).

We did rewrite a portion of the acr900; mostly to age to the different
members. I don't remember fixing any bugs but  looks like there may be one -
as Vincent noted as an anomaly.

+---