  • Subject: Re: Let us go ahead with life
  • From: "Genyphyr Novak" <novakg@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:41:26 -0500

There is an easy process for this, and guarantees that the suggestion for
improvement in BPCS is reviewed each new release. It is called an 'E' BMR.
Please log one with the HelpLine for your suggestions and send the details
to HelpLine in a note, which will be stored with the BMR as the 'scenario'.
These are reviewed every release by the product center managers for
inclusion in the next version. Also, using this, others can see your
suggestion on the web when visiting OGS, and can then bring up the issues in
Guide Groups, and refer to the BMR number so that everyone is on the same
page in understanding the suggestion (especially if it is complex).

Thanks

Genyphyr Novak
SSA GT