  • Subject: A question on the Lotus Notes application Mobile Sales Suite
  • From: mhubley@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:38:49 -0400

Mark wrote:

Has anybody experienced a product named Sales Mobile Suite? (Notes application
enabling  sales force to access remotely to BPCS (view to stock, account
receivable, order entry...+ a bit of CRM functionalities). Or alternate
products?

Mobile Sales Suite is a Lotus Notes application offerred by the Total Solution
Group ( part of netAspx).

It contains:
     Sales Analysis
     Demand Forecasting
     Inventory
     Order Entry
     CRM

Sales Analysis allows you to view your sales history down to and including an
image containing your Customer's
ACR Invoice information. It contains many views including Sales By state,
Monthly and Yearly as well as
This Year/Last Year variance by dollars and units.

Demand Forecasting allows you to view your sales and forecast by Sales Rep at
the item amd item by Customer level.

Inventory allows you to review you inventory position, including allocated and
aavailable, with several views such as by calss, factility, item.

Order Entry allows you to enter orders in Lotus ( remote or connected to eBPCS)
and uses the Customer Order
SMG to process the order record to eBPCS.  When the user is remote or
disconnected the order record is held
in a pending file in Notes until the next time you connect to your Mail server.
The Customer Order SMG ensures
that all order records pass eBPCS validation, all messages , i.e eBPCS Order
Number are communicated back to the Notes Client so that the user can reference
the appropriate Order Number.

CRM is used under liscence from Prevail and allows you to track opportunities,
activities, todo's ,etc by customer and contact by site.

The Mobile Sales Suite allows you to replicate your key eBPCS Sales, Inventory,
Demand and Customer data and uses SMGs to ensure only valid orders are input to
eBPCS.

For further information of the Mobile Sales Suite offering for eBPCS please
contact your local SSA sales rep.

To review Mobile Sales Suite deployed as a web application follow the attached
link.

http://38.228.177.234/ClientDevelopment/Lotus/portal.nsf

Murray Hubley
Business Consulting