  • Subject: URGENT !! PTFs to fix another integrity problem
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:37:28 +0100

Hi Folks !

This is VERY IMPORTANT and you should install the appropriate PTF ASAP
!!!

Here are the PTF numbers for the newest fix.

    V3R2 SF63352
    V4R1 SF63350
    V4R1M4  SF63351
    V4R2  SF63357
    V4R3  SF63347
    V4R4  SF63349

The developers told me that all these PTFs, except for V4R1M4, were
approved on Tuesday.  That means you can order them now. The V4R1M4 PTF
should be available by the end of the day Tuesday or sometime
Wednesday.  It looks like a V4R5 PTF will be available on or before
Friday.

Do NOT underestimate the importance of doing this and make sure EVERYONE
you know (that may NOT be on this list) gets these PTF's and install
them !!

Chuck

+---