  • Subject: Re: How to transfer from one bpcs system to another thefinancialmodule?
  • From: "Chick Doe" <Cdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:24:22 -0700

this is based upon past experiences (several years ago)! there used to be a
bpcs module called MFS (multi-facility support) that had a series of programs
that would pull data off of one bpcs system and transfer it into another bpcs
system. i don't even know if this worked properly back then of if it even
exists now. we used it to transfer orders between bpcs systems. i'm pretty sure
that it would also transfer financial data.

chick doe
barton instrument systems

>>> Qin_Huang@schindler.com 05/17/00 02:03AM >>>

Dear all,

We have financial center BJ and SW, both in BPCS( same version ) but in
      different AS/400, and there is no connection between this two AS/400.

Now we would like the BJ finance module also run in the AS/400 of SW, with all
      the date used to be run in BJ location, how to make it?

Any kind advice will be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

hqin

+---