     I have noticed about 3 BMRs concerning quantity remaining, I have
     pasted them below, hopefully this might help explain your problem. I
     have really look into them, just passing it along

 BPCS Modification Requests

MR Number:42272
Priority Code:B
Version Reported:6002
Platform Reported:AS400
Program:SFC500
Origin Code:E
Completed Date:07-27-98
Rejected Date:00-00-00
Rejected Reason:

SQREMM in FSO s/n be populated
A negative qty good shows up at the top of the CST270 report if a WC is changed
in SFC500 (Shop Order Maintenance).  Shop order has no transactions applied to
at all, but has a negative qty good on cst270 if a WC has been changed.  This
occurs because the Quantity Remaining Field (SQREMM) is populated in error in
the Shop Order Header File (FSO).

Object Detail:

ObjectPlatformVer & RelStatPriCompleted
SFC500D3  AS400     600207   PB07-15-98
SFC500D3  AS400     600401   PB07-15-98
SFC500D3  AS400     600401   PB07-15-98
SFC500F3  AS400     600401   PB07-15-98
SFC500D3  AS400     600207   PB07-15-98
SFC500F3  AS400     600207   PB07-15-98
SFC500D3  HPORA     600207   PB07-17-98
SFC500D3  HPORA     600401   PB07-27-98

Versions Affected/Corrected: 600207600401

MR Number:  28775
Priority Code: A
Version Reported: 6002
Platform Reported: AS400
Program:  SFC720
Origin Code: C
Completed Date: 11-01-97
Rejected Date: 00-00-00
Rejected Reason:

Remaining issue not correct
After deleting an allocation for an item that is lot controlled and has a
standard potency of 90%, the remaining issue quantity is updatedincorrectly.

Object Detail:

ObjectPlatformVer & RelStatPriCompleted
SFC720D2  AS400     600207   PA07-15-97
SFC720D2  AS400     600207   PA07-15-97
SFC720F2  AS400     600207   PA07-15-97
SFC720D2  HPORA     600207   PA08-11-97
SFC720D2  AS400     600400   PA08-08-97
SFC720D2  AS400     600400   PA08-08-97
SFC720F2  AS400     600400   PA08-08-97
SFC720D2  HPORA     600401   PA11-01-97

Versions Affected/Corrected: 600207   600400  600401

 MR Number:31307
Priority Code:A
Version Reported:6002
Platform Reported:AS400
Program:SFC720
Origin Code:C
Completed Date:11-01-97
Rejected Date:00-00-00
Rejected Reason:

Remaining issued qty incorrect
Create shop order, then manually allocate lot controlled child through Shop
Order Allocation Detail (SFC720), create partial allocation for  warehouse other
than shop order warehouse, then create remaining  allocation against shop order
warehouse this will create a new  sequence number, accept transaction.  Then
delete with action 4 the  allocation to the shop order warehouse the remaining
issued quantity  is not being updated correctly.  Updates correctly if you
choose  function F21 instead.

Object Detail:

ObjectPlatformVer & RelStatPriCompleted
SFC720D2  AS400     600207   PA08-25-97