  • Subject: Sales Forecasting
  • From: "Blackwell, Barry" <bblackwe@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 04:03:58 -0500

Hello All,

We are running BPCS 6.0.04 July release in double-byte mixed mode on an
AS400.

I was wondering how others are handling sales forecasting?  This release
does not have the SPM product and so we have used query to develop all sales
reporting thus far.  We are in the process of moving our sales reporting to
Cognos, and will want to integrate forecasts into the reporting.  Anyone out
there follow a similar strategy or use a server based product that works
well with Cognos?

Thanks for you help...

Barry

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please
inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
printed copy.   Thank you.