  • Subject: Re: Pick Confirm ECA...
  • From: "Kim Schrøder" <ksc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:02:30 +0100

I am not at the office right now. If you need to get in contact with me
urgently I can be reached on 40192419.

Best regards,

Kim Schroder

>>> "BPCS-L@midrange.com" 03/20/00 22:23 >>>

>>> "BPCS-L@midrange.com" 03/20/00 21:02 >>>

>>> "BPCS-L@midrange.com" 03/20/00 20:13 >>>

>>> "BPCS-L@midrange.com" 03/20/00 19:40 >>>

>>> "BPCS-L@midrange.com" 03/20/00 19:10 >>>

I am not at the office right now. If you need to get in contact with me
urgently I can be reached on 40192419.

Best regards,

Kim Schroder

>>> "BPCS-L@midrange.com" 03/20/00 18:47 >>>

OK - it is now official, and the PickConfirm gateway will be delivered with
the new release of SMGs (4.2) which are shipping with 6.1.01 cumulative
release:

New Contents
eBPCS V6.1.01 Release - Preview
SSA is pleased to announce that it intends to release eBPCS V6.1.01 on
28-Apr-2000.
Provided By: Chuck Lumb
OGS OnLine Page: Product News
Viewable By: Professionals, Affiliates, Partners, Clients
OGS OnLine Path/Name:
http://ogs.ssax.com/clients/new/Product_News/Product_Mgt_News/6101prev.doc