  • Subject: Re: AS/SET action diagram viewer
  • From: Boris Goldenberg <bpcsguru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 05:23:43 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Anyone interested in downloading the AS/SET Viewer can follow the following
procedure:

go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com
login as
User id - assetview
password- bpcs

download the zipped file

Installation instructions:

unzip attached file.
create a *SAVF on the AS/400 called 'AV'
upload pc file to the as/400 via ftp in binary mode into AV
restore library av from the save file
add library av to your *LIBL
if your main repository set is called SYSTEM6004, do nothing.  Else
find a data area in the library and delete it (you will be prompted to
create a new one)
type av to start the tool