  • Subject: Re: Automate ACP900 & ACR900 Month End Process
  • From: "oludare" <oludare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:57:33 -0500

For ACP900 there are three parameters, length of first one 1, second 256 and
the third 256, all  of them are type Character.
the program should be called with blank for The first and second parameters
and YY in the two first position in the third one.

For ACR900 there are also three parameters, same as ACP900.
the third parameters must be company for two first position and date in
format yymd from third position, the problem her is the date must be in
pack, so you have to create your own program to translate date from *char to
pack and call ACR900 with date in pack format.

Enjoy.