From: Lacelle, Marc <LACELLE@rcmint.ca>
To: 'BPCS-L@midrange.com' <BPCS-L@midrange.com>
Date: 09 February 2000 22:40
Subject: RE: Vendor History

>Hi Ho.
>
> We got 5 inches of snow today, another 5 inches on it way. Were is
>that ground hog
>
> I'm a AS/400 person but databases are databases.
>
>The AVM is irrelevant in this case. Run your report(SQL, IQ, ASSET) based
on
>HPH (PO Header) and HPO (PO Detail). Your report may be based on when the
PO
>was opened or when goods were received. RE: PO opened in 1998 but goods
>received in 1999 or PO opened in 1999 but goods received in 2000. Either
>case the HPH and HPO have vendor number in them. Have your HPH as Primary
>file, HPO joined to HPH by PO number, and AVM joined to HPH by Vendor
>Number.
>
> Is that what you are looking for.
>
> Marc Lacelle
> Royal Canadian Mint
>

>> ----------

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Jackson;Tony
FN:Tony Jackson
ORG:DCS GROUP....CSI
TITLE:BPCS/RPG/AS/SET SUPPRT
TEL;HOME;VOICE:01482 647630
TEL;CELL;VOICE:07712086679
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;REDVERS CLOSE=0D=0ACALEDONIA HOUSE=0D=0ALAWNSWOOD BUSINESS PARK;LEEDS;;;UN=
ITED KINDOM
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:REDVERS CLOSE=0D=0ACALEDONIA HOUSE=0D=0ALAWNSWOOD BUSINESS PARK=0D=0ALEEDS=
=0D=0AUNITED KINDOM
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;78 Mollison Road=0D=0AHull=0D=0AEast Yorkshire=0D=0AHU4 7HH;hULL;;HU4 7HH;=
UNITED KINGDOM
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:78 Mollison Road=0D=0AHull=0D=0AEast Yorkshire=0D=0AHU4 7HH=0D=0AhULL HU4 7H=
H=0D=0AUNITED KINGDOM
URL:http://www.jackocsi.karoo.net/tony.htm
URL:http://www.dcsgroup.co.uk/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:tony@jackocsi.karoo.co.uk