  • Subject: Re: Y2K 'SYS630D1'
  • From: "Genyphyr Novak" <novakg@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:39:41 -0600

By the way, this was also logged at SSA as a priming data BMR, and the
workaround is listed exactly as Marc mentions.

MR Number:  53994
Priority Code:  B
Version Reported: 6002
Platform Reported: AS400
Program:  SYS
Origin Code:  E
Completed Date: 00-00-00
Rejected Date:  00-00-00
Rejected Reason:

Can't add new products SYS630
Y2K. Can no longer add new products to program BPCS Product Maintenance
(SYS630D1), receive error "Non - Effective or expired release master(ZXR)."
In the BPCS Release Master File (ZXR), the Version/Release Discontinue date
(XRDISD) field is set to value 19,999,999.  This is a priming data issue.