  • Subject: Invoice through Post ship billing for Kits and Planning BOM
  • From: "Sri Sai Paluri" <srisai-paluri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 11:26:43 +0000

** High Priority **

Hai, BPCS USER GROUP,

We are facing a problem in preparing an invoce through Post ship billing for
Kits and Planning BOM. Details are explained here below.

P.SRI SAI
System Analyst
Abunayyan Group
Post Box : 321
Riyadh - 11411
Saudi Arabia
Phone : 00 9661 477 9111 ext - 161
Fax :      00 9661 4793312
email address : srisai-paluri@abunayyangroup.com
Resdential Telephone # :  00 9661 280 2354

We have customized the Invoice generated through order processing cycle as
CREDIT INVOICE    (i.e., Title of invoice as Credit Invoice) . We use this for
our customers to whom we sell on credit.

We have also customized the Invoice generated through Post Ship Billing as CASH
INVOICE (i.e., Title of invoice as Cash Invoice).  We are using this method for
our counter sales as it is fastest way of preparing invoice. We have been using
like this since long back.

Now, we want use Kits and Planning BOM. We are facing the problem in case of
Kits & Planning BOM. Incase Kits and Planning BOM, BPCS is functioning as
follows.

BPCS allows us to make an invoice through order processing cycle. But Post ship
billing is not allowed to make an normal invoice Kits and Planning BOM . When
we try to make an invoice for Kits and Planning BOM through Post shipping cycle
, help says as follows :

Post shipping billing is allowed to take returns of Kits and Planning BOM.

But we want to use post ship billing also for preparing CASH INVOCIE. Is there
any way to prepare an invoice through post ship billing for Kits and Planning
Bill of Material. Why it is not allowing us. Is there any solution for this
problem.

Thanks and regards

+---