  • Subject: Re: 405 CD Release Level
  • From: RMay3@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:04:50 EDT

We have found the following  4.05 CD release 2 problems:

1.  The Fixed Asset year end processing does not work. FXA900 / FXA901 will
end abnormally with a data-decimal error without BMR48640.
2.  The Fixed Asset year end roll and clear routine FXA920 / FXA921 will go
into an infinite loop if there are history records in QDB.  BMR52091 has been
submitted.
3.  There are a couple of BMRs for the Fixed Asset Data Maintenance routines
, FXA160.....
4.  ACP500-2 will not allow credits to be entered for a PO with multiple
invoices where one of the invoices has been canceled.  The erroneous error
message "Amount can not be zero" will be given.

Ralph May
Senior Systems Analyst
Tietex International
Spartanburg, SC  USA
n a message dated 99-07-29 12:15:29 EDT, you write:

<<
 In message <dff60db.24bb996c@aol.com>, KLChilds@aol.com writes
 >Has anyone encountered problems with 4.05.02 and the accounting systems ??
 >We are currently running into several and are finding there are some
 >significant file problems as well and are assessing the amount of work to
get
 >to state-of-the-art CD....which is, as I understandt it, 4.05.02 plus all
the
 >BMRS cooking on the OGS sight.

 So far we encountered the following problems on a green field
 implementation of 4.05 CD release 2

 1)Cannot create document sequence references- Date is mangled when
 reading/writing to the file (BMR installed)
 2)Foreign Currency transactions not correctly valued when posted to GL-
 Appeared to apply translation rates twice, once for the company base
 currency and once for the global currency (BMR installed)
 3)Credit Notes do not always pick up profit centres - unknown cause but
 appears to be related to currency translations. (BMR applied for)
 4)Credit notes raised in currencies other than customer default are
 translated at the wrong rate.-self correcting in RAR but generates huge
 valuation variances in GL (BMR applied for)
 5)"B" transactions resulting from drop ship processing appear in ITH
 TVAL in transaction currency all other "B" transactions are in base.

 --
 Michael Ozanne (Also ozannem@pacific.co.uk) >>