We are live on 6.0.04 sept cume HP, Oracle.
This is from our I.S. Director:

"Our Current configuration is 2 H.P. 9000 K580's and there individual
configuration are as follows:

                Applications server                     Database server

                3 240 mhz cpu's                         4 240 mhz cpu's
                3.5 gig of memory                       4.0 gig of memory
                100 gig of H.P. autoraid        disk            250 gig of
H.P. autoraid disk
                100 megabyte Ethernet                   100 megabyte
Ethernet

We currently have 325 users logging on everyday out of 500 defined users and
our systems run between 50% - 65% cpu utilization. We at this time are
satisfied with the performance of the system.

If I was to size a system for 50 - 75 users I would configure it this way:

                H.P. 9000 K580

                2 - 3 240 mhz cpu's (Depending on transaction volume and
amount of batch jobs running            concurrently.)
                2 gigs of memory.
                Disk would depend on how big your files are but make sure
you mirror and stripe the H.P.
                autoraid disk. This improves batch performance significantly
due to the fact that it speeds up
                the redo logs that Oracle creates which is a lot of
overhead.

*** If there are budget constraints and you will not grow past 75 users you
may want to look at a H.P. D390 2 way cpu system since it also supports the
240 mhz cpu's.

Let me know if you have any questions."

Kent Van Horn
Lozier Corp