  • Subject: Re: Print Override In SYS501C
  • From: David Thomas <davet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 23:47:40 -0500

DAsmussen@aol.com wrote (in part):

> I've never found it necessary to modify SYS501C, ...  SYS003B and SYSOVRC are
> another matter, however.  I just wish that SSA would provide this
>functionality
> up front, instead of sticking with an architecture that dates to the days when
> there only _was_ one printer that wouldn't print more than 132 columns...

Thanks Dean!  I appreciate your input.  I was hoping I had missed something
obvious for printer output handling, perhaps along the lines of the master
document list.  Oh well, I suppose that's asking for too much.  ;-)

Regards,

Dave Thomas
Radius Information Systems Ltd.
Toronto ON
--
Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:
  "I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Thomas
n:              Thomas;David
org:            Radius Information Systems Ltd.
adr:            295 The West Mall;;Suite 320;Toronto;ON;M9C 4Z4;Canada
email;internet: davet@radiusinfo.com
tel;work:       416-626-9556
tel;fax:        416-626-9565
tel;home:       416-922-3899