  • Subject: A New BPCS Forum
  • From: DAsmussen@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 00:16:21 EDT

Sorry, folks.  This message got "bounced" because it contained the "S" word.
Majordomo thought that it was a subscription request.  The new forum seems
pretty good, as the answers are always available (we haven't been able to
resolve the privacy issues for the BPCS-L archives), but the cookies drive me
_NUTS_!  The following is edited for "s"-ing -- Dean.