  • Subject: RE: BPCS Lockup W95 desktop
  • From: "Merrell, David" <DAVEM@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 06:14:06 -0700

Garry:

We are using all IBM pc's that are at least 166's with 32 meg and some more CPU
and more memory. The users are not on the net and not dial up to an ISP. We
have tried to through resources at the problem and it does not seem to reduce
the number of lock ups. Having only two BPCS apps open seems to be the only
factor. The typical user has Outlook, one or two CA400 sessions open, and BPCS.

~ Dave Merrell
davem@lucks.com
206-674-7284