Well we have done it...we went live with BPCS 6.0.2 last week.  Everything
went pretty smooth.  We are still experiencing some bumps along the path!

One issue that we have hit is that we did not use document sequencing for
A/P under 5.1 and are using it under 6.0.2.  The problem is that all of the
converted A/P does not have document sequence numbers and the conversion
does not account for this.  We had to write a program to fix several files
and fill in a document prefix, company and sequence number.

Also order type 9 orders converted as order type 1.  We had to SQL the ECH
and ECL to fix this issue also.

Good luck to all of you!

+---
| This is the BPCS Users Mailing List!
| To submit a new message, send your mail to BPCS-L@midrange.com.
| To subscribe to this list send email to BPCS-L-SUB@midrange.com.
| To unsubscribe from this list send email to BPCS-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
| Questions should be directed to the list owner: dasmussen@aol.com
+---


As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.