  • Subject: RE: Pseudo-EDI in V4.0.5
  • From: "Hillock, Chris" <CHillock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:30:47 -0700

Susan,
Regarding the Harbinger EDI issue...Here's the history...
A few years ago, SSA had Harbinger take over their EDI package (EDISOL,
EDISET, etc.).  Recently, late in 1997, Harbinger bought Premenos
(EDI/400) - the leading EDI package for the AS/400.  Therefore, what you
are or should be seeing are two different products.
Chris Hillock
Manager, Advanced Applications
REAL Industry Solutions Group
(310) 366-3217