Rob,

I'm trying to piece together this conversation from many messages in the thread, so please forgive me if I'm missing part of it.  At the start you said you were using this:

ScriptAliasMatch /cgidev2p/(.*) /qsys.lib/cgidev2.lib/$1

Read that carefully.  $1 means "everything that fits in the first set of parenthesis".   In parenthesis, you have .* which means "all characters".  So if you have a URL of http://whatever/cgidev2p/blahblahblah the "blahblahblah" would match the parenthesis, so would be placed in the pathname where the $1 is.

Now apply that to your URL:

http://192.168.2.70/cgi-bin/E31RPP.PGM/081854473505965/

This URL doesn't have cgidev2p in it, so will not match this script alias.  I'm assuming that you actually used cgi-bin instead of cgidev2p, so your script alias is actually this:

ScriptAliasMatch /cgi-bin/(.*) /qsys.lib/cgidev2.lib/$1

Assuming that's what you meant, the resulting path name would be:

/qsys.lib/cgidev2.lib/E31RPP.PGM/081854473505965/

that isn't a valid path name, so this wouldn't work.  You are probably thinking that the script alias won't consider everything after the slash to be part of the program name -- but, in fact, it doesn't know its a program name.  It's just trying to match the regular expression .*, which includes everything, including the slash, etc.  The period means "any character" and the * means "zero or more times" so it will include the slashes, etc as part of the program name.

Instead you'll want something like this (this is off the top of my head, untested):

ScriptAliasMatch /cgi-bin/([a-z0-9]{1,10}.pgm)/.* /qsys.lib/cgidev2.lib/$1

So the idea is it matches letters a-z or digits 0-9, from 1-10 characters long, followed by the .PGM  Everything after the.PGM is not part of the program name, so isn't in the parenthesis.

-SK