Based on a conversation or two I had with folks from IBM at the Common Annual Meeting and Spring Conference, I DO know that DCM is getting some attention. I asked that the API for generating a CSR be exposed and an API to call to import the resulting certificate from a a third party would be created/exposed so integration with LetsEncrypt could be easier. Adding the SAN would be a reasonable request.

I didn't hear the exact mention for getting those requests into IBM but an RFE wouldn't be a bad idea.

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Twitter - Sys_i_Geek IBM_i_Geek