From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Kleinman
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:02 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] persistent sign on for Zend Server

Pete, I had the same idea, but can't seem to get it to work. My code is
below - Form1 does connect successfully, but the 15_query in Form2 fails
with a "No Default Connection found" error. Here's what I am doing, maybe
you can see the problem:

form1
----------
session_start ()
include login.php
lots of code
submit action=form2

form2
----------
session_start ()
$sql_result = i5_query ($searchstring, $_SESSION["Connection"]);

login.php
-----------------

$host = '192.168.x.x';
$user = 'xxxx';
$password = 'xxx';

$connection = i5_connect($host, $user, $password, array
(I5_OPTIONS_INITLIBL=>"QTEMP, QGPL, KAGPL, CLIENTGPL, TAATOOL, TWUFP,
TWUPP"));
if (!$connection) {
die ("Could not connect to database " );
}
$_SESSION["Connection"] = $connection;

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.