I am following the steps at:
http://tinyurl.com/fixpack70-html
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/software/websphere/wsappserver/services/fixpack70.html
Part of that process says to "Stop all Java processes that use the
WebSphere Application Server product you are updating.".
So, if I am putting on 7.0.0.13 (which came with SF99363-3) how do I
ensure that I've stopped those?
1 - I just installed WAS (Websphere Application Server) 7.0 Express
5733w70
2 - http://myi:2001:/HTTPAdmin "All Application Servers" only shows
QIWIRELESS v7.1(int app svr) Stopped
3 - I am on i 7.1
4 - If I use HTTPAdmin to create an Application Server my options are V8.1
IBM integrated Web application server for i and WebSphere Application
Server V7.0 Express.
5 - WRKJVMJOB shows:
Job Name User Number Function Status
MPXMGRSRV AMAPICS 841450 PGM-jvmStartPa THDW
EMLPDFPAY QSPLJOB 841682 PGM-jvmStartPa EVTW
QP0ZSPWP MWIPROD 843995 JVM-ServerLaun THDW
EMLPDF QSPLJOB 998016 PGM-jvmStartPa EVTW
QYPSJSVR QYPSJSVR 011429 PGM-jvmStartPa SIGW
ADMIN2 QLWISVR 015280 JVM-com.ibm.lw THDW
ADMIN1 QLWISVR 015281 JVM-com.ibm.lw THDW
ADMIN4 QWEBADMIN 015282 JVM-com.ibm.lw THDW
ADMIN3 QLWISVR 015283 JVM-com.ibm.lw THDW
HTTP QNOTES 015321 PGM-jvmStartPa SELW
HTTP QNOTES 015337 PGM-jvmStartPa SELW

Do I need to end anything at this time?

Rob Berendt