I'm on v6r1 and I've been using <!--#include virtual=/cgi-bin/mypgm -->
for more than a decade to nest CGI calls into my HTML webpages.
Technically this is referred to as "SSI" (server-side includes).

About 10 years ago, IBM introduced a "nested CGI" bug that caused this
directive to fail. I worked with them for nearly 2 weeks correcting it.
I gave them code to use for testing purposes which they incorporated
into the test cycle. The big was fixed for nearly a decade.

About one year ago, a very similar error started to occur. Instead of
the results of the SSI call being inserted, the following error message
is inserted into the HTML page:

I took off the PTFs that caused this error to occur, and left them off
until this holiday weekend.

To my disappointment, everything is still failing with

I certainly hoped IBM would have fixed this by now, but apparently not.
Or is there a PTF that I don't know about????
Anyone else having this issue on v6r1?
To see this error, visit: www.midrangenews.com

-Bob Cozzi
www.MidrangeNews.com