Hi Tim,

Thanks for the pointer. I ran the following command to change the owner:

CHGOWN OBJ('/www/zendsvr/htdocs/wp_aaron') NEWOWN(QTMHHTTP) RVKOLDAUT(*NO)
SUBTREE(*ALL)

... and then reviewed the owner of file.php to make sure it took:

Object . . . . . . : /www/zendsvr/htdocs/wp_aaron/wp-admin/includes/f >

Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : STMF

Owner . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : QTMHHTTP
System object is on . . . . . . . . . : Local
Auxiliary storage pool . . . . . . . . : 1
Object overflowed . . . . . . . . . : No

Coded character set ID . . . . . . . . : 819
Hidden file . . . . . . . . . . . . . : No
PC system file . . . . . . . . . . . . : No
Read only . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : No

Need to archive (PC) . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Need to archive (System) . . . . . . . : Yes

But that still didn't address the issue. Note I restarted ZendServer and
re-logged into WordPress just to make sure. I also tried to change the
owner to QTMHHTP1 and NOBODY without success.

Aaron Bartell
www.MowYourLawn.com/blog
www.OpenRPGUI.com
www.SoftwareSavesLives.com