Thanks for posting this Henrik.

I fully agree/understand that if somebody is reselling ExtJS, then ExtJS
should get a cut per their dual license. Where it gets cloudy for me is
when we are NOT talking about tool vendors (i.e. PowerExt, Valence,
IceBreak, etc) but instead talking about the average shop that is writing
software for in-house and customer purposes and NOT reselling their
software. For example, lets say I am ABC Company and I sell widgets from my
shopping basket which is written using PowerExt. Am I required to purchase
both an ExtJS and PowerExt license if I choose not to open source my
shopping basket? Note that in this scenario there were NOT changes made to
either ExtJS or PowerExt, but instead my business logic was only making use
of them as unmodified tools.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/