To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Raul A. Jager W." <raul@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/17/2009 10:33
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Secure server not starting

The only error message I found is: HTP8351, and the text says more or
less: Secure server sockets not intialized, and in "recovery": Consult
error list to determine the cause and restart the server.

In the joblog I did not found the cause, so I wander if it can be the
expired certificate.

I will delete the old one, Thanks for the advice.

Aaron Bartell wrote:

>I don't know spanish (and don't want to take the time to go to google
>translate), but if it is an expired certificate, make sure to delete
the
>other one after you add the new one. Certificates seemingly have a
"library
>list" scenario where it will pick up the first one it finds even if it
is
>expired.
>
>In the future please post stuff in english as this is an english
mailing
>list. Use google translate to do a rough translation.
>
>Aaron Bartell
>[1]http://mowyourlawn.com
>
>2009/12/17 Raul A. Jager W. <raul@xxxxxxxxxx>
>

>>When I try to start the secure server it ends and I get a joblog,
>>
>> Mensaje . . . . : Trabajo
>>625329/QTMHHTTP/WEBSSL arrancado el 17/12/09 a las
>> 12:08:04 en el subsistema
>>QHTTPSVR en QHTTPSVR. Trabajo introducido en el
>> sistema el 17/12/09 a las
12:08:04.
>> HTP8351 Diagnóstico 10 17/12/09 12:08:17,823624
>>QZSRAPR QHTTPSVR *STMT QZSRVSSL QHTTPSVR *STMT
>> Módulo origen . . . . . . . :
>>QZSRSNDM
>> Procedimiento origen . . . :
>>sendMessageToJobLog