From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Larry Kleinman
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 2:05 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] php vs net.data

Pretty cool, Kelly. The only question is will it work with ZendCore
using
i5_query instead of mysql_query?

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100

"Kelly Cookson" <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/03/2009 02:50 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] php vs net.data

Here's a page that may be along the lines of what you seek:
http://www.phpsimplicity.com/tips.php?id=1

Kelly