From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Vidal
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 4:06 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Doing subfiles in Net.Data

Now that I am using http://www.ignite400.org/html/macro_examples.htm as a
good example to do a "subfile", I have another need. I need to manipulate
the program so I can use a "POSITION TO" field that will help me
re-position the list to that item that I am looking for.

In other words, I currently have a list of 1,349 items in the file I am
displaying, with a page size of 15. However, I want to search for an item
(that is record #800) and I want to enter the value in a box. Then, after
clicking on a POSITION TO or SEARCH button, I want the screen to display
the item in the first potion of that page and all of the others
following...

How can I do this?

TIA,

PETER VIDAL
MAPICS IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM / SR SYSTEM ANALYST
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
Tel:727-849-9999, x2414 Fax:727-815-3120
WWW.PALL.COM

"The ability to focus attention on important things is a defining
characteristic of intelligence."
Robert J. Shiller, Irrational Exuberance

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all
copies of this communication.