Re: JavaScript Compression

fixed

Joe Pluta wrote:
Probably comparing a personal web site and an online magazine is a little lopsided. I'd be interested to see the results of, say, System i Network, IBM Systems Magazine and IT Jungle. My guess is that the first two will be fairly high ( and IT Jungle will be low. I think IT Jungle is largely custom code.

www.systeminetwork.com + 2 clicks = 800kb
www.ibmsystemsmag.com + 2 clicks = 600kb
www.itjungle.com + 2 clicks = 750kb
www.nytimes + 2 clicks = 950kb