Joe

From: Joe Harriman

  Can anyone tell me where/which server the XMLHttpRequest is processed on
the i5?   I have been creating web pages with CGI since the last century
and just recently got into AJAX.  I know I'm a little late.  Sometimes, I
currently do a call from a CGI program to another CGI program and my new
page will kick off.  I try to do the same with AJAX and my call does not
work.  This leads me to believe that the i5 is running these two requests
in different servers.