I have a customer who has bee using for it for more than 10 years.

I do not deal with it as I only help them with technical issues.

The use it to generate "regular" green screen apps as well as some .jsp's
for a web site they run.

When I talk to them about it they do not have many bad things to say about

You may want to ask Rubens over on the ignite400 list....

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates