Re: Genexus development - opinions?

fixed

I have a customer who has bee using for it for more than 10 years.

I do not deal with it as I only help them with technical issues.

The use it to generate "regular" green screen apps as well as some .jsp's
for a web site they run.

When I talk to them about it they do not have many bad things to say about
it.

You may want to ask Rubens over on the ignite400 list....

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates