From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joe Giusto II
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:23 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Prevent Browser From Going Back To Credit Card Page

thank you.  I will try again.  the first time I tried it before any HTML, I
got
an error about not being able to display the page.  I must have had
something
else wrong.
do I still need the 2 newline entries after CONTENT-TYPE: TEXT/HTML or do I
put
these statements directly after and then do the 2 newline (x'15')
characters?