Hi everyone:

My first ever question: I enjoy reading everyone's questions and the many
answers.

Have set up a very elementary website on the school iSerieswhere I am taking an
iSeries Administration course. Being on theiSeries/AS400 for many years the
instructor is letting me plan my own learningpath.

The ip address is http://144.162.90.48

Starting out with some family photos. I do have theresume working.

When I click on a family picture directory I get thismessage.

Here is what the page looks like. Yes it is very simple.Running this under
server HTTP108.

Burrows Family Pictures

Pictures1

Pictures2

Pictures3

Pictures4

Pictures5

Pictures6

Ryan Hockey

1st DayKindergarden

2005_Nov_19_Hockey_Game

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to
contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be
listed on the 144.162.90.48 home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

This tells me I am getting to thePICTURES1 folder. Or so I think. This is of
course off of the path shown

via the following path since I am using the HTTP108 server.

"www http108 htdocs" which is off the /root of the IFS area.

Have my HTTP108 server up and I am loading pictures into the various folders
with the "iSeries Navigator".

You can see that it is possible to get to my resume and a picture of my son in
some hockey pads.

What would I be doing wrong that I cannot just view the entire contents
"meaning subfolders" of PICTURES1 to PICTURES6??

Must be an authority issue from what I can think of????

And I have a second question. If I try to log in using FTP I see everything in
my library.

Library is SPC011

I get all the members shown in each source file. Like QDDSSRC.file1,
QCBLSRC.File1

But when I try to delete anything I get an authority message.

How would I get to FTP into the /root so I can get to the IFS files?

Hopefully I have explained this well enough. If anyone knows please help or
call 469 693 2533 i.e. my cell.

Thanks

Thomas in Texas

PS: If anyone wants to call me my cell is 469 693 2533 - Would send you a gift
certificate to Red Lobster, etc if you can help me off line.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com