Thanks for your replies.

Matt,

The only instances I have running are *ADMIN (2001) and my server test
instance (which, by the way, is on port 8011). Sorry, I forgot to
mention we are running V5R2 and are (I hope) current with our PTFS.

Ken,

I have been working with AS/400 systems since 1989, and I worked a lot
with Web Server/Web Commerce 400 about six years ago. Nevertheless, it
has been only since last week that I have begun messing around with
Apache. So yes, I am *really* a newbie in this area. I think of myself
as an ?oldbie? (can I say that?) in the rest of IBM midrange systems,
way back to the *gasp!* S/34.

In any case, the *PUBLIC *authority for the folder where this particular
HATS app resides is *EXCLUDE.

Best regards,

Luis Rodriguez.