First all, welcome back, Brad... I missed you...

>> Daniel, you may have mentioned this already.  But, to me
>> it's one thing to say this, it's another to say it and be
>> able to back it up with a "why".  I'm sure I'm not the only
>> curious one.

Secondly, my whole point was what works for your business is goodness.  Do what
works and don't worry about us "talking
heads."  Aaron was putting way too much emphasis on Joe's opinion.  Just like
others put way too much weight on yours.
Or mine.  We are all willing to help but we all have our ideas.

Third, I know a troll when I see one.  I will not rehash this with "the cult of
Brad."  You don't know java and I won't
use RPG-CGI.  "It appears we are at an empasse."  (bonus points to anyone who
knows where the quotes from)

Technology aside, two major points spring to mind:  1) IBM favors java over
RPG-CGI. IBM gives me all kind of stuff to
learn and use java.  Until I joined this list, I never heard of RPG-CGI. 2)
Type 'RPG-CGI' into the monster.com search
engine.  Do the same with java. 'nuff said.

Fourth, *do not call me Daniel.* My e-mail may be daniel.eyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
but I have signed every single post with
'dan'.  Geez, mon.

And fifth... darn it, Buck's post beat me to it....  Crap, If only I hadn't
stopped to play the new Orbitz game....
curses!!!!!!

So did you take the summer off or what???

dan <---- See!!!! it says dan......  (I still would rather work as Darl
McBride's houseboy than to write RPG-CGI)