Here is a clip from my apache config file to enable net.data

  4    # General setup directives
  6    CgiConvMode %%MIXED/MIXED%%
  7    ScriptLog /logs
  9    KeepAlive Off
  10    DocumentRoot /www
  11    ScriptAlias /auth/ /QSYS.LIB/CDCGIA.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM/
  12    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /QSYS.LIB/CDCGI.LIB/
  13    ScriptAlias /nd/ /QSYS.LIB/CDCGI.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM/
  14    ScriptAlias /nda/ /QSYS.LIB/CDCGIA.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM/
  15    AddLanguage en .en
  16    AddHandler cgi-script cgi
  17
  5    <Directory />
  26         order allow,deny
  27         deny from all
  28         Options -Indexes -ExecCGI -includes
  29         AllowOverride Limit Options
  30    </Directory>

  31    <Directory /QSYS.LIB/CSDCGIA.LIB/>
  32         Order Allow,Deny
  33         Allow From all
  34         Require valid-user
  35         PasswdFile %%SYSTEM%%
  36         AuthType Basic
  37         AuthName xxxxxx
  38    </Directory>

  53    <Directory /QSYS.LIB/CSDCGI.LIB/>
  54        SetHandler cgi-script
  55        Options +ExecCGI
  56         Order allow,deny
  57        allow from all
  58    </Directory>

I, too, would be interested.  I've got to migrate at some point.  No RPG
cgis but we do a bit of Net.Data.