Peter,

I ran into some similar problems trying to convert a Classic server to pbA.
I eventually gave up trying to get the covnersion to work and created the
new config by hand.  You can use the converted statements as a guide though
until you are comfortable with pbA.

I think the real problem here is that you are trying to use a DB2 type file
for logging purposes...

/QSYS.LIB/QUSRSYS.LIB/LPHERRLOG.FILE/HTTPDLOG.MBR

Instead, try something like this...

ErrorLog logs/basic_error_log

Now your errors will be logged in your web server's xxx/logs directory in a
file called basic_error_log.  The next upgrade for pbA is supposed to
include the ability to log by date but for now you will have to deal with
one big file.

HTH,

Joel R. Cochran
Director of Internet Services