Hi everyone,
I have been creating my CGI programs in the same library as my Physical Files,
but I decided to create to libraries: one for testing and one that is for real.
So my physical files are in PCSTORE, my test CGI's are in CGITEST and the
active CGI's are in CGILIVE. I went to move one of my CGI programs over to
CGITEST and I now receive this error message:
Application error.  RNX1216 unmonitored by ITEMINQ at statement
   0001000001, instruction X'0000'.
 File P3030L1 in library *LIBL not found or inline data file missing.
 Error message CPF4101 appeared during OPEN for file P3030L1.
 Error message CPF4101 appeared during OPEN for file P3030L1 (C S D F).

P3030L1 is a logical file in PCSTORE. I do compile my programs on another
machine and then FTP to run on our 400. I have checked P3030L1 's file
identifer matches. I did notice the Sub Procedure Push/pop library. I have
created that. I then went to debug the program, as soon as the program is
called I get the error message. It doesn't even reach the first line of
code...#PushLib. The same program works fine when I put it in the PCSTORE
library with the physical files. Can someone tell me what I can do to solve
this.

Thanks,

Justin Houchin
Programmer