Should not be anything special, do you have the library in your lib list
where you created the source physical file?

Here is also a copy of my subprocedures; tweaked from what Brad shows
in his book to make my specific life easier with regards to how I
store the "static" html code;
I know there are some "cooler" ways to do this, but I was in a
hurry, and fell into familiar habits, and just have not had the
time since V5R1 upgrade, let alone after I really understood
what I was doing to go back and "fix" the code - oh well this
gives you the general idea.

I "retrieve" both these source members via a /copy.
I also tend to just put them all in my cgi programs if I use them
or not, just more of a "standard" in case for some reason I decide
to use a function later on, and don't have to go through the
embarrassment of the compile bombing because I forgot to copy in
the subprocedure(s).

*//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////*
* (#WrtSrcMbr) Write data file member to HTML form             *
*                                                              *
* Use: #WrtSrcMbr(Library  : File  : Member)                   *
*                                                              *
*//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////*
 #WrtSrcMbr      B                   EXPORT
*--------------------------------------------------------------*
 #WrtSrcMbr      PI
  Lib                          10    VALUE
  File                         10    VALUE
  SrcMbr                       10    VALUE

 NewLine         C                   CONST(X'15')
 pos             S              5U 0
 pos2            S              5U 0
D WrtDta          S          20480
D  QCmdCmd        S            512    INZ
D  QCmdLength     S             15  5 INZ(%size(QCmdCmd))
 *--------------------------------------------------------------*
C                   if        (Lib = ' ')
c                   eval      Lib = '*LIBL'
c                   endIF

C                   eval      QCmdCmd = 'OVRDBF FILE'    +
C                                       '(QHTMLSRC) '    +
C                                       'TOFILE('        +
C                                       %TRIM(LIB) + '/' +
C                                       %TRIM(FILE) +
C                                       ') MBR('         +
C                                       %TRIM(SRCMBR) + ')'
C                   CALL      'QCMDEXC'
C                   PARM                    QCmdCmd
C                   PARM                    QCmdLength

c                   open      QHTMLSRC
C                   READ      QHTMLSRC

C                   DOW       (NOT *IN69)
C                   EVAL      POS = %scan('?userid="':SRCDTA)
c                   if        POS = *zero
C                   eval      wrtdta = srcdta + newline
c                   else
C                   eval      pos  = pos + 7
C                   eval      pos2 = pos + 1
C                   eval      wrtdta = %subst(srcdta:1:pos) +
C                             %trim(USERID) +
C                                      %subst(srcdta:pos2)  +
c                   endif
c                   callp     #wrstout(wrtdta)
C                   READ      QHTMLSRC
c                   endDO

c                   CLOSE     QHTMLSRC

P #WrtSrcMbr      E

FQHTMLSRC  IF   E             DISK    USROPN RENAME(QHTMLSRC:HTMLSRC)
D #WrtSrcMbr      PR
D   PR_Lib                      10    VALUE
D   PR_File                     10    VALUE
D   PR_SrcMbr                   10    VALUE

HTH some more.
Mark