Hi Everyone,

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm trying to test a website
running on V5R1 machine. We're using the classic HTTP server, not Apache,
and CGI programs. At this stage we're just testing within a LAN, so I put
in the browser address line :
and I get the error message back
Error 403
Directory browsing failed - access forbidden

I've checked the authorities for all the directories in the IFS that
contain web documents, as well as /QIBM/UserData/HTTPSVR/reports/congig/..
and both QTMHHTTP and QTMHHTP1 have *RWX authority at each directory level.
I found a link to the V5R1 Webmasters Guide from the Info Center, but all
I've been able to find from that is that 4xx series errors are client

Am I on the right track? Any suggestions more than welcome.

Thanks in advance

Adam Driver
Technical Consultant
Kaz Computer Services