Hi Everyone, I just created a CGI Program that will read two items: ITEM
NUMBER(IMITM) and ITEM DESCRIPTION(IMDESC) from file P3030L1. I have ran a
debug on the program and everything looks like it should run correctly. But
after I call the CGI Program on the web, I get a HTTP 500 Error. Please look to
see if there is a problem with my code......Thanks

 F*////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////*
F*
F*Program Name:ITEMINQ
F*Date Created:4/4/2002
F*Programmer:Justin Houchin(JHOUCHIN)
F*Description:This CGI Program will look up a list of available items
F*by the category
F*
F*Remember to bind QHTTPSVR/QZHBCGI Service Program
F*
F*////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////*
F*
F*Setup Files to be used
F*
FP3030l1   IF   E           K DISK
F                                     Rename(I3030:I3030L1)
D*
D*Setup Query_String Receive Data Structure
D*
D EnvDS         E DS                  ExtName(RTEKCOMP)
D EnvFile         DS
D File                    1     10    Inz('RTEKCOMP  ')
D Lib                    11     20    Inz('PCSTORE   ')
D*
D WpError         DS
D   EBytesP               1      4B 0 Inz(40)
D   EBytesA               5      8B 0
D   EMsgID                9     15
D   EReserved            16     16
D   EData                17     56
D*
D*Constants for writing HTML Head
D*
D HTTPHeader   C                   CONST('Content-type:text/html')
D NewLine         C                   CONST(X'15')
D*
D*Setup the environmental vaiable buffer
D*
D EnvRec         S              1024
D EnvLen          S              9B 0
D EnvRecLen    S               9B 0 Inz(%size(EnvRec))
D EnvName         S            12    Inz('QUERY_STRING')
D EnvNameLen      S           9B 0 Inz(%size(EnvName))
D*
D*Setup Convert to Database API Fields
D*
D CvtLen          S              9B 0 Inz(%size(EnvDS))
D CvtLenAv        S              9B 0
D CvtStat         S              9B 0
D*
    D*Fields for HTML Data getting written to the Web
D*
D WrtDta          S           1024
D WrtDtaLen       S              9B 0
D*
D*Define Generic Stand Alone Fields
D Wsco            S              2A
D Wsdiv           S              2A
C*/////////////////////START OF MAIN LOGIC/////////////////////////////
C*
C*Setup Item Master Key List
C*
C     Itemkey       Klist
C                   Kfld                    Wsco
C                   Kfld                    Wsdiv
C                   Kfld                    Xcat
C*
C                   Eval      Wsco = '15'
C                   Eval      Wsdiv = '10'
C*
C*
C*Read Query_String Variables
C*
C                   CallB     'QtmhGetEnv'
C                   Parm                    EnvRec
C                   Parm                    EnvRecLen
C                   Parm                    EnvLen
C                   Parm                    EnvName
C                   Parm                    EnvNameLen
C                   Parm                    WPError
C*
C*Convert to Database
C*
C                   If        (EnvLen = 0)
 C                   Eval      EnvLen = %size(EnvRec)
C                   EndIf
C*
C                   CallB     'QtmhCvtDb'
C                   Parm                    EnvFile
C                   Parm                    EnvRec
C                   Parm                    EnvLen
C                   Parm                    EnvDS
C                   Parm                    CvtLen
C                   Parm                    CvtLenAv
C                   Parm                    CvtStat
C                   Parm                    WPError
C*
C*Write the HTML Header
C*
C                   Eval      WrtDta = %trim(HTTPHeader) +
C                                      NewLine
 C                   ExSr      $WrStout
 C*
 C                   Eval      WrtDta = '<html><head>' +
 C                                      '<title>' +
 C                                      'ReliaTeK, Inc. "Providing' +
 C                                      'Reliable Technology to' +
 C                                      'Businesses"' +
 C                                      NewLine
 C*
 C                   ExSr      $WrStout
 C*
 C*Start of Main Logic Processing
 C*
 C     ItemKey       SetLL     I3030L1
 C     ItemKey       ReadE     I3030L1                                30
 C*
    C     *in30         DowNe     *on
C*
C     IMDIV         IfEq      '10'
C     XCAT          AndEq     IMCAT
C                   Eval      WrtDta = '<TR>' + NewLine +
C                                      '<TD>' + %trim(IMITM) + '</TD>'+
C                                      '<TD>' + %trim(IMDSC) + '</TD>'+
C                                       NewLine + '</TR>'
C*
C                   ExSr      $WrStout
C*
C                   Else
C                   EndIf
C     ItemKey       ReadE     I3030L1                                30
C                   EndDo
C*
 C*Write the HTML Footer
C*
C                   Eval      WrtDta = '</body></html>' +
C                                      NewLine
C                   ExSr      $WrStout
C*
C                   Seton                                            LR
C*

C********************************************************************
C*Start of Write Standard Out Sub-Routine
C*
C     $WrStout      BegSr
C*
C                   Eval      WrtDtaLen = %len(%trim(WrtDta))
C*
C                   CallB     'QtmhWrStout'
C                   Parm                    WrtDta
C                   Parm                    WrtDtaLen
C                   Parm                    WPError
C*
C                   EndSr

Thanks For the Help
Justin Houchin