Persistent CGI

fixed

|September 22, 2000) at
  04/20/2001 06:19:26 PM
Sender: owner-web400@midrange.com

I have been tinkering with the Accept-HTSession feature and I was wondering if
anyone out there could lend some words of wisdom (i.e. things to avoid or how
to do it the right way).

Status so far:

I am generating a unique session ID for each initiation of the persistent
connection and it works.  I am able to maintain a counter variable on the host
side that is unique to the browser session.

Thanks

Andrew Lutz

+---