From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Merkentrup, Kay
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2024 6:23 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WDSCI-L] IBM Rational Developer for i 9.8.0.1 fixpack - Problem

[Sie erhalten nicht h?ufig E-Mails von kay.merkentrup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Weitere Informationen, warum dies wichtig ist, finden Sie unter https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

External: Pause and review the sender's email address, any URLs before clicking links, opening attachments, or following requests. When in doubt, contact the Service Desk.

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with Fixpack 9.8.0.1. After the update, an error message appears when editing a source member that is located on an IASP.
Editing a member in the system asp occurs without an error message. Everything was working fine before the update.
I also performed a new installation and created a new workspace, unfortunately without success.
Any ideas as to what this could be or what I can do to fix this error?

Greetings
Kay

My system is Win 10, RDI 9.8.0.1 and iSphere 5.2.9r.

here is the error message:
!ENTRY com.ibm.etools.iseries.rse.ui 4 0 2024-01-16 13:45:55.751 !MESSAGE Error opening editor for L/RemoteSystemsTempFiles/mySystem/QSYS.LIB/mylib.LIB/00033.ASP/QCLSRC.FILE/mymember.CLLE

!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.swt 4 2 2024-01-16 13:46:11.079 !MESSAGE Errors occurred while calling the code from the plugin: "org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.swt".
!STACK 0 org.eclipse.e4.core.di.InjectionException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Hermes Germany GmbH Essener Stra?e 89 D-22419 Hamburg * AG Hamburg HRB 108245 * USt.-Ident-Nr.: DE 263 537 541 * Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Olaf Schabirosky (Vorsitzender), Dennis Kollmann, Marco Schl?ter, Alexander Bortel * Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Kay Schiebur

Bitte beachten Sie unsere Datenschutzhinweise https://www.myhermes.de/datenschutz.