Hi Mike

.. pheraps you can help me .

Refering to the question about download the activation Kit for RDI 9.9,
actually we can downlaod the licence for Ibm i product frm ess; if i connect
to ess, i see the list , but i can?t find the product

5733-RDW that should be RDI For i 9.8 right ?

Where am i wrong ? how solve this question

Thanks

Product number Type Product name Version / release
Expires

5722IP1 OTC *InfoPrint Server for iSeries V5R3M0

5722IP1 OTC *PS to AFP Transform V5R3M0

5770PT1 OTC *Performance Tools V7R4M0

5770PT1 OTC *Performance Tools Manager V7R4M0

5770QU1 OTC *Query V7R4M0

5770SS1 OTC *IBM i V7R4M0

5770SS1 OTC *IBM i - Per Processor V7

5770SS1 OTC *IBM i Users V7

5770ST1 OTC *DB2 and SQL Dev Kit V7R4M0

5770WDS OTC *ILE Compiler V7R4M0

5770WDS OTC *Heritage Compiler V7R4M0

5770WDS OTC *Application Development ToolSet V7R4M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query for System i Base V2R4M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query for System i Base V2R3M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query for System i Base V2R2M1

5733WQX OTC *Web Query for System i Base V2R2M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query for System i Express V2R4M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query for System i Express V2R3M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query for System i Express V2R2M1

5733WQX OTC *Web Query for System i Express V2R2M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query User Registration V2R4M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query User Registration V2R3M0

5733WQX OTC *Web Query User Registration V2R2M1

5733WQX OTC *Web Query User Registration V2R2M0

5770XW1 OTC *iSeries Access Family Per User V7R4M0