From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2023 1:23 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Version 9.8 Download from ESS

Now make that the same problem for downloading IBM i and all the licensed
program products.

Download Directors reliance on a deprecated Java component is just simply
irresponsible by IBM. The hoops you have to go through are just plain
stupid, and we have been complaining about it for several years.

At least allow me to use the same downloads for software as we do
PTFs/Groups. Nope, not gonna happen.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 9:59 AM Greg Wilburn <